Wednesday 8 April 2009

Well guys

What can I say, Tom's joined the ranks of the moderator team and this blog is well on it's way to victory as long as we can keep up the pace. I'm off for five days so I expect you lot to redouble your efforts to fill my place while I'm gone:)

But for now, on the more adminy side of things, is there anything that the bloggers and readers wish to have changed? Skin changes, anything you want put down the sidebar? Pretty much everything is possible, we can have some of your photos along the bottom if you wish, edit the amount of posts shown on the main page if you think that'd look less ominous. Just comment or post.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anywhere we can have mini profiles of all the contributors with just a few facts/details and a picture?

    ReplyDelete