Sunday 5 April 2009

Its Kieran again, hai us =]

Amen = So be it?

Well, whaddya know xP


As you can see, this is a page, in which I have typed.


Crap, it sucks to post right after Mike, anything I say, by comparison will sound as if I am stupid... which would be a fairly accurate Mike vs. Me comparison, but my ego doesn't like it when I am mean to myself, so lets just pretend I never admitted that.

Theres a good boy/girl/it (depending on who is reading this)


I watched Braveheart today, cool movie =]

I am making a toon boom cartoon, raising funds is teh crap as we cant RAISE them, we just have to calculate exactly what we need, and THEN figure out how to get the roughly €500 needed, which is about ten billion pounds due to euro kicking butt =]


Oh, and I am looking into buying a Wacom Bamboo fun graphics tablet, can two at once both be used to draw? like, fi I had two in two USB ports, could I have a friend draw with a program on the same frame that I am using? =]


Also, Yema is awesome =]

No comments:

Post a Comment