Monday 6 April 2009

Awh, Gross!

This is Kieran, freaked out by Toms extended description of peadophiles masturbating!



Still can't pick my easter eggs =[


Didnt the skin for this blog used to be black? its white and blue for me now xP



Omegle is soooo boring after a while of it, most people aske dme to either do them, or if I knew anyone they could do.

My answer = No I wont, try your left hand =]




Anywhoo, Bloging is proving to be quite fun =]



I am annoyed though, I was in a dramafest this Tuesday with my school, and the class was divided in two when like 30 annoying first years ( who constantely scream and yell abotu being married SO loud )joined, and instead of the original drama and the newbies being two groups old members were shared evenly , and most of my friends left the group for th eother one by force . This meant that when we performed tuesday I was in a seperate entry to my firneds, who won. They got a huge trophy and each got medals. I was told me and Charlie, also a veteran, were the best actors in our play by far and were brilliant. Half the actors in the play that won were speaking in monotone, even if they are my friends, its so unfair, I put in so much effort and some of them had no lines (the oen who did didnt know them) and the girl in their play who got best actress had virtaully no facial expressions, just she was the only female in ' the best play' so got the award.

I knwo I sound liek I am rambling and being jealous, but.... =[


Thats all for now,

Kieran.

No comments:

Post a Comment