Monday 13 April 2009

HAPPY EASTER! :D

Hey all! Sara here!
Happy Easter to everyone!

Good lord, I've eaten too much chocolate. I mean, I know it's normal at this time of year, but I swear I've had too much :P. Dairy Milk, Caramel, Flake, *swoon*.
I've watched Little Miss Sunshine twice today (once on my own, once with mum), and I have to say, it's the best film I've watched in quite a while.

It's about a family trying to please their daughter - Olive, by taking her to a beauty contest. They fail to realise their own faults, or their own problems.
They embark on an eventful (but distasterous) road trip from Albuquerque to California.

I won't ruin the ending, but I found this to be one of the sweetest, funniest, most heartfelt films I've ever seen.

*recommends* :D

I hope everyone has a brilliant rest-of-holidays, whatever you do :).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment