Monday 13 April 2009

Easter! ^__^

So, after a ridiculously long period of lenting (it is actually called that) Easter has arrived and I can finally eat chocolate again. This, inevitably, has led to me eating way too much over the last few days. The great thing is that I don't care. For some reason, I am unbelievably happy and I can't put my finger on it. The sensible part of me has come to the conclusion that it is entirely the fault of more sugar than normal pulsing through my bloodstream and making me hyper. xP

Today was spent at my nan's messing around in the garden with my four year old cousin. She seems to take grea delight in jumping on me and my brother when we are on the floor, which is slightly galling seeing as she is getting pretty heavy now and hurts rather a lot when she puts her whole weight onto your chest. All good fun though.

Love you all!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment