Monday 13 April 2009

Obsessed?

Hey. Toshy here. Yeah, I'm blogging. Toshy never blogs, you say. Well, she does now.

So what does Toshy have to say, you ask. And the answer is, not very much. Or a lot, depending on how you look at it. Toshy talks, but most of it is nonsense.

But I'm blogging here for a reason. Oh yes. Actually it's just because I wanted to make a post, but ssssh.

Raise your hand if you've an obsession. I know I do. And it's kinda obvious from my alias :P

But the thing is, obsessions are all well and good /if/ you can control them. It's when you can't that they start to become a danger. If all you think about is the thing you are obsessed by. You get distracted from stuff by the obsession coming into your thoughts constantly.

What can you do if you've got an obsession like that?

Not much, is the answer. Just hope it fades, and try to suppress the obsession. But if anyone finds a proper answer, please let me know.

Toshy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment