Wednesday 8 April 2009

:)

I totally love this blog. ^-^

I also love Torchwood.

And The Apprentice.

And Waterloo Road.

And you. ;)

Ooh, and my new phone, it's so awesome!

Is it just me or are my blog posts deprived of comments? Perhaps I need to be more interesting, more intriguing...

Well, the other day my friend and I were discussing adoption seeing as she had a dream where she was adopted by Chris Geere/Matt Wilding from Waterloo Road:


Picture of gorgeousness needed obviously. :D

Anyhow being adopted by Chris Geere would be amazing for many reasons, but I decided the couple I would most like to be adopted by is quite blatantly John Barrowman and Scott Gill. I mean, think about it- How awesome would that be!? Srsly! They'd make the most amazing parents ever and it'd just be so totally awesome, even if it were just for a few days/weeks/months! ^-^

Another excuse for a piccur:






Also can anyone else not wait for
a.) John Barrowman's new TV
program: Tonight's The Night
which starts on the 18th April!
And b.) His new auto biography:
I Am What I Am out in October!


Can't wait. :D

Finally, instead of talking about adoption and well, John Barrowman I'm gonna make a change *ahem* and talk about me. :p

Basically as some of you may know I made the stupid decision of dying my hair. XD
I dunno if I like it or not; it went kinda purpley red, pictures (again) here, tell me what you think!




So? xD

Now, lots of comments for my fantastic John Barrowman and Matt Wilding featured post plox, and that includes you when you get back Mikey! :D

2 comments:

  1. I actually really like it, but I'd probably think you were pretty regardless of your hair colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm **jaw drops**

    I told you that you're beautiful! **now has evidence**

    Oh, your hair & t-shirt are luffley too!

    ReplyDelete