Sunday 12 April 2009

"Homely"

'Tis James here. Well, Airhead if you like. My Easter is going surprisingly well, though today has been a bit of a dull day. Nawh, I'll call it "homely"; church, Easter Eggs, ridiculously partiotic films, mildly racist grandmother being quickly cut off after beginning a sentence with "the problem with those Turks", my little brother asking at the dinner table what a certain swear word meant and unhealthy amounts of win in the form of Red Dwarf with my sister.

Also, my question for you cool-kids (I sound like some sort of middle-aged DJ, don't I?): why is blogging as good as you all say? xP

1 comment:

  1. Because blogging lets you get all of your feelings off your chest and it is just so fecking cool.

    What swear word was being asked about?

    ReplyDelete